July’s DASH release included many new and exciting features for DASH. Several of the new features came as requests from our DASH users. Those include, but are not the only:
- The new Home Performance Summary Report is available in the Inspection Form system. Generate the report after the final inspection has been completed and email it directly to your client from DASH.
- Set the time zone on your system to your time zone so that all of the DASH tracking and auditing are recorded in your local time zone. Access the time zone setting form the Admin screen-Other icon.
- Eight additional user-definable checkboxes have been added to use on the individual service records: four checkboxes for the Builder Services, and four for the Existing Homes Services. Set them up from the Admin screen-Checkboxes icon.
- Your business log can now be embedded in the email templates that DASH uses to generate emails to your clients. Check this out in the Admin screen-Email Settings-Email Signature Images section.
- Specify whether Environmental Programs should display on the job inspection reports. When you set up an Environmental Program, there is a new question: “Show this program on reports?” to set as “yes” or “No”. This setting determines whether the inspection report should contain information regarding that particular Environmental Program (IECC 2012 Code, for example).
- Easy access to DASH documentation. You can now access all of the documentation and videos regarding using DASH from the new Resources link at the top right of your DASH screen. Look for the toolbox icon:
These features represent just a few of the features and upgrades from the July release. Hope you find them as helpful as those who requested them. We think you will.
EnergyLogic and DASH