We want to begin by thanking each and every one of you for giving us the opportunity to serve your needs, whether it be through consulting, code and program compliance, HERS Index services, or quality assurance needs. We take pride in our partners and relationships, as we couldn’t be successful without each and every one of you to help achieve increasing the comfort, safety, durability, and quality of residential homes.
We are not only proud of our EnergyLogic ‘Logicians’ for the tremendous job they continue to do, but we are also proud to have worked with our industry partners through some challenges which affected many professionals across our industry in 2017. Those issues, such as Flak Jacket and labor shortage aside, we should be proud of what we’ve all been able to accomplish. EnergyLogic is thankful for every opportunity that our partners and their teams have provided by allowing us to strengthen our partnerships, and to tip our glasses toward welcoming another successful year in 2018.
As we’re working our way through the first quarter of 2018, it’s always good to take a few moments to reflect on our collective accomplishments from the year prior. 2017 was a busy year up and down the Front Range of Colorado. As shown in the graphic chart above, EnergyLogic has focused on performance for our partners by completing 4,000+ rough inspections and near 3,900 final inspections. As we reflect upon each of the metrics supported in this graph, we can’t help but get excited about what’s to come in 2018.
Like most of our partners, we continue to grow and innovate to better meet the challenges of our industry. Through the journey that has brought us here, and the journey ahead, we’d like to share a few highlights:
- We’re beginning our 12th year at EnergyLogic. Much has changed in both our industry and our company, as we have learned that being flexible and adaptable to change is an important focus, and is what has helped to make us successful.
- A lot of our time in 2017 was spent evaluating our systems and processes, refining our service offerings, and implementing efficiency improvements. This journey brought us to the launch of our new Vision and Mission:
- Vision: A world in which every person lives in a home that promotes happiness and security.
- Mission: To meet our partners where they are and engage them in the journey of building the best possible homes.
- We continue to nurture our strong cultural foundation through the elements of our core values: A – All for one and one for all; B – Build a better mousetrap; C – Chase perfection; D – Do the right thing; and, E – Energy. Each of our core values individually, and collectively, support the passion of what we do, and help us to focus on ways we can work together to become better at what we do.
- 2017 brought significant growth through our HVAC design service, specifically, our HVAC design, testing and inspection package. Many of our partners have discovered value in pairing these services together to verify and ensure that the system performs in the field, reducing potential warranty and comfort complaints. We also saw increased growth of our third-party quality assurance services. We are actively expanding this offering in 2018.
As we take each new step throughout 2018, we carry forward our insights from 2017 which will help us to better serve our partners and to realize our newly launched vision and mission. Thank you for your continued confidence in EnergyLogic.
Please reach out to me, or to any Logician if you have thoughts on how we can improve.
– Robby Schwarz and the EnergyLogic Team
Who to Contact:
Principal, Director of Builder Relations