We just can’t help but be excited to share several milestones of Xcel Energy’s 2017 New Homes Program!
In 2017, EnergyLogic submitted 2,153 total homes on behalf of our builders to receive rebates through the Xcel Energy New Homes Program.
2017 Program Summary
- 63 participating builders
- 4,754 completed homes
- 46.8 average HERS Index score
- 107,346 net Dekatherms (dTh) saved (115% of program target)
- 4,828,357 net Kilowatt (kWh)-hours saved (147% of program target)
- $2,680,585 in rebates earned by builders
- 1,998 homes eligible for the $100 ENERGY STAR® certified bonus rebate
- Total Program Participation: 4,753
- GAS dTh Savings: 107,258 (rebates issued: $1,617,228)
- Electric kWh Savings: 4,824,400 (rebates issued: $706,818)
2017 Program Awards
Latsis Custom Homes received the 2017 Program Award for the lowest HERS 06/09 IECC, achieving a HERS 38. This home was rated by EnergyLogic Logician Aaryn Jackson.
Thrive Home Builders received the 2017 Program Award for the highest percentage better than code 12/15 IECC, achieved by 36.9%. This home was rated by EnergyLogic Logician Tom Flanagan.
Thrive Home Builders received the 2017 Feature Program Builder of the year.
Logistics/Customer Support Supervisor
0 Enjoy this content? Let us know!